Mode: Double Elimination
- Rounds with more than 32 teams in the Upper Bracket: Best of Three
- Rounds with 32 or fewer teams in the Upper Bracket: Best of Five
- Rounds with more than 16 teams in the Lower Bracket: Best of Three
- Rounds with 16 or fewer teams in the Lower Bracket: Best of Five
- Game Mode: Soccar
- Default Arena: DFH Stadium
- Team size: 3v3
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Mutators: None
- Match Time: 5 Minutes
- Joinable By: Name/Password
- The higher seed can choose the starting side
- Each team must have all their players coming from the same country/region.
- Team Names are only used during National and Regional qualifiers. Teams will play under their country's/territory's name during offline events.
- Teams are not allowed to add players to their lineup after the qualification starts, therefore it's advised that every team has a substitute added.
- Licensed cars are not allowed during any Intel World Open matches.
The winner of this qualifier gets invited to the Offline Qualifier in Katowice, Poland.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match